It is reliably learnt that the LG of Delhi has constituted a core group of strategic thinkers to lend speed and positivity to the implementation of the various assignments under the Delhi master plan MPD 2021.
The Vice Chairman (VC) of Delhi development authority (DDA) would chair the committee, comprising of members from the various stakeholders & implementation groups.
The group named Strategic action group (STAG) would suggest steps to complete the various actions initiated under the Master plan 2021 document, and the new identified areas of urban planning. As per a communiqué issued inviting attendance for the first meeting of the group, the agenda for consideration is likely to be:
1) Critical success factors for the successful implementation of the MPD 2021
2) Research areas for review of MPD 2021
3) Identify new policy initiatives under MPD 2021
4) Areas of research for review
5) TO identify areas of collaboration in the metropolitan area between the developmental agencies and stakeholders
6) To define and develop a periodic interactive methodology for review the field of urban planning amongst the major development authorities & agencies.
The broad contour of brief would be to create success stories, and to replicate them for the implementation of the “soft & hard” factors of the Delhi master plan MPD 2021.