A few years back, if ever someone tried to acquire about 20 acres of land within Delhi, it was extremely difficult to locate and buy land. In some cases, unimaginable to suggest that a large land tract can be made available within Delhi for housing, commercial or retail space.
Suddenly, the emergence of the Delhi master plan MPD 2021 throws up almost 60,000 hectares of land, for development.
- Captive demand of more than 1.6 million Dwelling units (Residential)
- Best HR capital in the country for future business
- 4 layered Investments into infrastructure
- Capital of India, and vision of Govt. to create “Delhi into a global Megapolis”
- Land prices currently lower in NCR area
- Multiple ‘x’ yield forecasted in the mid-long term
Please call 9015-330-330 for a detailed discussion on the new master plan of Delhi. (MPD 2021)