The greatest opportunity today lies in understanding the infrastructural connect between the proposed developments, under the master plans of Delhi & Gurgaon. The secret of investment appreciation would lie in buying land adjoining the mainroads & arterial roads.
We have in-depth & exact knowledge about the major roads and infrastructure proposed under the proposed Master plan for Delhi MPD 2021.
Delhi and Gurgaon would be connected through a maze of new expressways, major & arterial roads. Some of the proposed roads connecting Delhi to Gurgaon, today, and in future are as below:
1. Current National Highway No. 8 (NH – 8). This is the road which leads towards Jaipur.
2. The 100 meter expressway connecting four National Highways. This proposed expressway would connect NH-1(Delhi 0 Amritsar) , NH-10 (Delhi-Rohtak-Sirsa-Punjab), NH-8 (Delhi-Jaipur) and NH-2 (Delhi-Agra). This road would connect to the proposed 150 meter Northern periphery road, connecting Dwarka to Gurgaon.
3. The 150 meter Northern periphery road – Proposed to be the lifeline and the driver for economic development and activity under the Gurgaon master plan, this road would originate in Dwarka (Delhi) and pass through the various new sectors of Gurgaon. This proposed wide road would also connect Delhi to the major proposed SEZs of Reliance, Raheja, Suncity, DLF, Uppal etc.
4. The DLF Phase-III & Vasant Kunj road – This road is proposed to be constructed connecting the ‘J’ Zone under the Delhi master plan MPD 2021 and Gurgaon. SOuth Delhi would be connected more directly with Gurgaon, and nearer. This would also facilitate the decongesting of the current NH-8.
5. The southern periphery road – This road would connect Gurgaon & Manesar to South Delhi through the current M G Road, and the Faridabad highway.